Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Post Compiled of Random Stuff

WHAT'S UP DUDES? It's your boy here back at it again with another post and today we're gonna be doing a post about some random stuff that I came up with so let's get right into shall we huh yeah okay let's go!
So... this post is just going to be some random stuff, as my crazy side told you. First of all, here's the Jamaaliday gift today.
Recently, I switched to my green deer, and noticed that the nametag didn't match the deer's color. I had to change it to green.
What if we could give each animal their own nametag? They could have their own badge and color to match their outfit. This would be better, because, as of now, all of my blue animals would have to have a green nametag. Know what I mean?
That's all I have to share in this post. I hope you enjoyed! Until next time, goodbye.

No comments: