Sunday, December 10, 2017

Candy Cane Socks and Hidden Feature on the Jamaaliday Wreath Clock

Hi dudes.
...
So... lol... I'm back again today for another post! I updated the template for Christmas, and I hope you like it. 
Now, getting into this post, I just have a few updates on life to tell you about. My basketball season for school is now over, and that's a bittersweet feeling. I have one more thing this year, though: wrestling. Wrestling starts on January 4th. It won't affect my schedule as much as basketball because there's not as many meets as games. I'll still be posting. Hopefully, I can get back to daily posts in 2018, and talk with buddies more often.
Anyways, the daily gift today is the Candy Cane socks! 
I wonder if any of the Black socks were given out this year. Tell me if you know.
I noticed another hidden feature on one of the Jamaaliday items recently. At the time I'm writing this sentence, it's 6:51 pm. I took a screenshot of the time on my computer, and the time on the Jamaaliday Wreath Clock:
Both times are 6:51! The hidden feature/easter egg here is that the Jamaaliday Wreath Clock matches your time.
I have to go now, but I hope you enjoyed. Util next time, goodbye!

No comments: