Monday, May 28, 2018

New Cotton Candy Combinations

Hi people.
I hate intros because they can be so weird, so I'll just use that.
Anyways... when was the last time I made an AJ related post? Probably not since Balloosh came out. I'm making one now again. This time, it'll be about the new cotton candy combinations at the Summer Carnival. Recently, with the new update, the Summer Carnival returned. But with it came many new possibilities for the cotton candy machine. Let's get into them. The cone used will be listed first, then the colors, in chronological order.

Paw Cotton Candy: White cone, white, orange, yellow

Phantom King Cotton Candy: Gold cone, black, white, black

Star Cotton Candy: Gold cone, yellow, yellow, yellow

Moon Cotton Candy: Lightning Cone, white, blue, white

Heart Cotton Candy: Heart cone, pink, pink, pink

Rainbow Cotton Candy: Lightning cone, blue, yellow, pink

Sun Cotton Candy: Gold cone, yellow, orange, orange

Those are all of the new cotton candy combinations. I hope this post was helpful. Of course, there's still the regular phantom combination, which is any cone, then black, white, and black, but most people already know that. 
I haven't got any other things to post about currently, so I'll see you all next time.

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I love the new cotton candy cones