Monday, September 3, 2018

The Creepiest Soundtracks on Animal Jam

Hello again everyone, it's Penguin here. Or is it?
It is. Trust me. I was just doing that because it's a creepy post.
In this post, I'll be showing you, in my opinion, the creepiest soundtracks on Animal Jam. A lot of you will probably agree with me about one of them. The other is rather unknown. The first soundtrack is the Deep Blue music.
This music is creepy, not because of what I hear, but because of what other people say. A lot of others say that they hear screams in the background. I'm actually not sure what I hear, though it just sounds like creepy, alien like underwater creatures.
The second soundtrack is from the Bitter Sweets adventure. It plays when you reach the outskirts.
The music is scary here because it actually sounds like something from a horror movie. These sounds are used a lot in them. Also, some sounds are almost like a jumpscare, as they happen out of nowhere.

There are many, many other soundtracks on AJ, and these are the ones that I think are the creepiest. What do you think?

3 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Yeah some of the sound tracks have talking in them and it's kinda creepy XD.

q1zx said...

Yeah, Spooky Bones and the Great Escape show how you can capture scariness without it being actually scary. Deep Blue... AJ, no wonder people are staying on land.

Sarahkey said...

Deep Blue is just terrifying