Sunday, September 2, 2018

Royal Garden Returns

Hello people.........
That's a great intro, right?
It works for now. I guess.
In other words, I have news for people who trade. The Royal Garden has (kind of) returned. It's now available in the September membership bundle.
Watch out for scams on these. Their former worth was around a black long, so people have been going around asking to trade theirs for long collars. Do not fall for this scam. Only trade for one if you want it, and trade after you know it's worth.
I have a few other posts planned for today. It's a three day weekend for me, but I do have loads upon loads of homework, with all honors classes. I have 3 tests next week, in one day. Hopefully I don't procrastinate too much this weekend, lol. Anyways, I'll see you all later.

3 comments:

q1zx said...

Lol I remember when bongos came back in shops and my beta bongos were now worthless and I felt so sad. HEHEHHEHE... Good times.

Violet AJ said...

Wow! 3 tests in one day?? Woooo! That is a lot. Good luck Penguin!

Anonymous said...

Dude, wow. Just wow. I’m glad I’m not in high school yet lol!

Naturalrebal9