Thursday, August 30, 2018

Explanations!

Hey guys, lol.
So I haven't been posting for the past few days. I just started school last Thursday. High school feels weird, just because I feel like I should still be in middle school. Every day after school I've been tired, though. I've gotten back into the whole school thing and we are getting into work now, too. I had a ton of homework yesterday, though. I haven't been posting because I'm adjusting to my school routine again. With high school, I have significantly less time. I plan on getting back on schedule again today.
Also, let's just say, the hallways at my high school are overcrowded. I'm not even going to get into that at all.
I have a few posts planned for soon. I'll also be posting again on the AJC starting Saturday, with more update posts. I look forward to writing again.


3 comments:

Violet AJ said...

School starts for me Tuesday

Anonymous said...

:O it starts Tuesday for me too! I’m not going into high school though.

q1zx said...

SCHOOL OH NOOOOO!!! Lol.