Monday, August 20, 2018

(100% True) Aldan Stereotypes

Hi people. For this post, I'm going to be showing you the true stereotypes of people in Aldan.
I've been spending a lot of time trading lately, with the post series for trading, and also just for fun. So, based on that, I think I have a pretty good idea on all the stereotypes. Let's begin.

The Rare Arctic Wolf
This is the most common stereotype of all. Literally, most people in Aldan are Arctic Wolves with spikes and headdresses. This is especially true or the Aldan in Wootmoo's server.

The Masterpiece Person That Displays Their Thoughts
(Yes, that masterpiece is horrible quality, but don't judge me, lol) These people always have masterpieces on trade that state their "rules". And every masterpiece is somewhat similar to what I drew above. People act like they themselves are their own store with policies.

Aldan Usernames
This one doesn't need a picture, because I can just tell you. Almost all Aldan usernames are single words that are random and probably don't relate to AJ at all, like...
- Electricity
- Thunder
- Secrets

I think you get what I mean. Also, a ton of these usernames have weird symbols in them, which was a glitch you could do a while ago.

Aldan Statements
Okay, there's not stopping this. Even I do it. But it's so repetitive. Everyone uses the classic "my list for... jag if deal..." saying. Oh well.

Aldan Lands/Rooms
So, here are all of the places in Aldan, in order from rarest jammer population to least rarest jammer population. Lands/rooms that don't have traders aren't included.

1. Brady's Lab, Wootmoo's Aldan server
2. Wootmoo's den
3. Coral Canyons
4. Lost Temple of Zios
5. Crystal Sands
6. Jamaa Township

Trust me, if you go to Brady's Lab in the trading server, you'll find like 10 black longs worth on almost everyone's list. These are the land stereotypes, though.

The Super Rare Non-Member
(Yes, this is my storage account, and it fits to this stereotype. Don't judge me) There are a lot of non members that display extreme rares on their trade list. They do it because it makes them more cool, as it is harder to get rare as a NM. A lot of them are storage accounts like mine, though, and have the single word username. 

Anyways, those are all of the stereotypes I can think of right now. Comment if I missed any. I'll be making more posts soon, so stick around.

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

OH I like this new template! I liked the one before as well!

Citrus said...

That's a nice list. I can't make up one that good. XD