Saturday, August 4, 2018

Wild Weekend Item Review and Juno Theories

Yo yo yo it's your boy...

Hmm. I don't know if that's right yet. But I don't think so. Who cares, though? The intro is still a working progress.

Anyways, all of my posts from now on will be about things that I want to discuss or interesting topics involving Animal Jam. Also, I might start posting other things about my life, too. This post is about the Wild Weekend items and some theories on Juno.
I want to say this about the waterpark items. They're cool and might even be worth something one day, but why did AJHQ have to make it so the Corner Waterslides don't even flip sides? If you click the rotate button, the slide literally flips the colors, not the side the slide is on.
That doesn't make any sense at all, lol.

Now, onto some theories about Juno. Everyone's been talking about "this" alpha by saying it is nonbinary. Some reasons that this is a theory are:

- Juno could be a name for both genders.
- In the Jamaa Journal, Juno is referred to as "them", and a few other words that don't reveal a gender.
- In the picture of Juno, it doesn't seem to be more correlated to a boy or girl.

So, I'd just like to share some of this information, because my view on Juno during the update was different. I didn't even realize AJ was referring to Juno when saying "them", so now there are new ideas going through my mind.

This is the end of the post now, and I hope you all enjoyed! I'll digitally see you in my next post.

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

Aaah! I love this new template of yours penguin:) I didn’t even realize what non binary meant until I searched it up yesterdayXD