Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Nothing To Headdress Challenge - Part 3

(insert really stupid awkward weird intro here)
And we're off! This is part 3 of the Nothing to Headdress Challenge. Let's get right into the first trade.

I just was in Aldan and managed to finally, after a long time, trade the nerd glasses and rare sun hat for a long spiked wristband.
Now my goal is to get 4 den betas for this wrist, or something like that.

Okay, so I've been watching a lot of videos lately... and I think this would be much easier if I played adventures and bought items. Yeah, this is a trading thing, but honestly, nobody just trades to work towards an item. So starting in this part, I'll be playing adventures to get more items.
Now, I've been working towards getting a bunch of items lately. And here's m inventory now:



I haven't been on as much for the past two days so it's been taking longer to upgrade to better items.
So, from now on, my plan is to start trading all of these smaller items and start collecting more den betas. They're pretty much the basis of rarity these days. If I can get at least two more, I can trade them and the long wrist for a short collar. Before I end this part, I plan to at last get a clothing/den beta.
I just traded 11 of the items for a clothing beta; a brown beard. This is my clothing inventory now:
At this point, I managed to win a giveaway by onacat, who gave me many, many RIMs. A huge shout out goes to this person and I've already made a post about it. Once again, thanks!
Just today, I traded 20 RIMs for a den beta.
Now, these are my main items up for trade!
I am getting really close to my first spiked collar on this account. Hopefully in Part 4 I'll be able to get a bad short collar.
Anyways, that's gonna conclude this part of the series. I hope you enjoyed, because I've actually been putting in a lot of work to this lol. And it's now August 1st, which means I'm starting my freshmen year this month. Weird to think about. I'm ending this now, so... I'll stop being cringey.

No, I hate that outro. It feels off to me. Here's a better one: bye, lol.

No comments: