Thursday, August 16, 2018

Conclusion Of The Juno Updates?

Hey guys. Today, a new update was released, so let's get right into seeing what there is.





We have yet another wild weekend. I do like the idea of prank items, especially because they'll all have animations with them, like the Jar of Peanuts. When you click on the jar of peanuts, stuff (I don't know what to call it, lol) pops out. This picture was extremely hard to get, but yeah, you can see the "stuff" popping out.
It reminds me of that one episode of Spongebob where Patrick falls for a can of Seanut Brittle...
Funny reference? No? Alright, I'll move on.
It seems like the updates involving Juno might be coming to an end now. In the update, it is stated that Juno sacrificed themself to protect Balloosh from phantoms. Apparently, Juno used their power to seal it off and become a lifelike statue that would protect the land. Here is the message let by Juno, now decoded:



So that explains the statue. There are still more questions I have, but I don't feel like they are really relevant enough. Adding on to the story, there are two new notes left by Greely and Peck in the Temple of the Ancients.

Do you guys think this is the end of the Juno updates? It seems like to me, but it just doesn't feel right. I don't know if it's the lack of excitement involving these updates, or what. It kinda just seems like it all lead up to a lame ending, with Juno being sacrificed (lore) and AJHQ telling us that there will be new items coming out in the Temple of the Ancients. Speaking of that, there is a new shop with new items now, too. It is located in the upper left part of the Temple of the Ancients.
I don't know what to think of this update yet. Let me see what you all think about it. That's the end of this post, though, and I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truthfully, I just hope all this Juno stuff is done. Just done.

I don't really like that AJ is trying to promote nonbinary stuff or something. Like wow, making Juno seem like the best Alpha ever, what an amazing great hero, yada yada. *shrugs* It just makes me frustrated, I guess.

Oh well, guess I'll just quietly wait for this Juno stuff to pass over.

-Lostfairy

Violet AJ said...

Hmmm, I don't know. All this aj lore stuff is starting to bore me