Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Alpha Training

Hello Jamaasians, and welcome back to the Ellen Show!
That's a reference to another old cringey video I made (at least, that's what I think it was lol). Anyways, I just saw something cool that should be added to AJ. It comes from a video by TheDarkArrow. The video is humorous, but the idea is really intriguing.
Alpha training sounds really cool. What if a new alpha really was needed? The idea of competing against other people to level up and become the new alpha sounds fun. In the video, there are 1v1 battles between people (which would most likely be adventure challenges or stuff like that), and 2v2 adventures. This would be fun and make the game more interesting to play. It could also add a lot to the lore.
That's just another idea that I have to post about. If you mention it, the idea did come from TheDarkArrow's video. I really think this should be added. What do you think?

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

Thats actually a really cool idea again:) I wish AJ listened to everyones advice like they used too...