Thursday, August 2, 2018

The Juno Update

I really don't know what to use for intros to posts anymore. I hate saying "hi jammers" or "hey guys" because, well, I'm just not that type of person anymore (insert lol here). I'll have to think of something creative every post from now on.
Now, AJ was literally just updated minutes ago. And this post is here to explain to you my thoughts on the update.






Everything in this update, except or the part about Juno, was pretty much expected. I do like that Tiki Trouble has returned, though.
Now, the part about Juno is interesting. It states that Juno "protected the lands of Jamaa" and asks "what became of them". By this, there's two possibilities: Juno is just protecting our known Jamaa itself (the lands we can visit), or the actual world of Jamaa, with many other lands out there. Then it asks what became of the lands. I'm sure they aren't talking about the accessible ones, because we already know that. So, based on this, hopefully this is leading to something new, maybe even a new land. What do you think?
To go along with this update, there are now two new notes in the Temple of the Ancients.

I don't really know what these notes could mean, but obviously, something is going to happen with that statue itself. We'll probably get more info in the next update.
I'm going to end this post now, but expect another one (maybe) today. It's going to be an announcement type post. I'll see you then.

1 comment:

Sarahkey said...

(Same, 'Hi Jammers' is just getting dull now XD)

This update has been better then all the ones we've been getting lately, but still not enough to get me super excited XD The autumn coyote looks super cool though!