Sunday, August 19, 2018

Dark Night Thoughts

It's currently (almost) midnight, and I have a bunch of random, nighttime thoughts to share. Why? I don't know. They're just on mind.
Anyways...

Think about AJ friends, but all in person. That's really weird. Now imagine everyone on AJ, but in person. That's a vast amount of people.

There are so, so, so many people in the world. Too many. There's even a lot on AJ.

If you think about it, on average, people that play Animal Jam truly are smarter than most other kids/teens.

These are random and this is short, but what do you all think about them?




4 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Interesting thoughts. If there is anything that is happening to me in life whatever it may be o usually think I’m not the only person with this problem cause there are over 1billiion people on earth.

Citrus said...

I'm pretty sure at one point there was 6-7 billion people on earth...
:')
Interesting indeed.

q1zx said...

I wouldn't say that people who play AJ are smarter. I would say that there are a few skills that do help in life, identifying scammers, standing up to people, understanding how rarity works, predicting what will be valuable in the future, those are cool skills you can learn, but unfortunately I wouldn't say the majority of AJ has those skills.

Penguin55544 said...

That makes sense what you say. I think I was trying to point out how us AJ bloggers are determined and hard working people. Your other words sum up what I was trying to say though. I do have to agree that a large amount of people don't have the skills...