Friday, August 17, 2018

Nothing To Headdress Challenge - Part 4

Welcome back to the next part of the Nothing To Headdress Challenge!
I haven't been doing this as much lately, just because of my laziness. But I'm back with another part, and I just traded the orange long wrist for a very good variety of clothing betas.
Honestly, this was a great deal! All together, these items are worth 5-6 den betas! I'll see if I can trade this for a short collar now.
I just succeeded in the goal for this part already! I actually just traded that list of items, and the brown beard I had, for a decent short collar.
I'm going to end this part with the pink short collar and a sewing machine as my two main items. I can't believe how good of a trade I got today. It will definitely help. Anyways, that's all for this part, and I'll see you in my next post.

5 comments:

Violet AJ said...

I actually kinda wanna try a challenge like this.

Penguin55544 said...

It involves a lot of time, effort, and research, but it's actually super fun watching your progression. If you do it, I advise that you read the AJ Item Worth Wiki. It helps you know the rarity of items. I use it a lot.

Citrus said...

Hi, Im Citrus and I just created a new blog, and I want a few tips of how to get some more people there, if you need it here's a link.
Link: http://animaljamwintery.blogspot.com/
Anyway, if you wanna buddy me in Animal Jam I am
100wolftales
Thanks ✌✌

Citrus said...

By the way, I followed you. I am Chihuahuasrule 456

Penguin55544 said...

Hey Citrus! I actually really like your blog and it looks good for a new one. If you want a few tips, I have posts on that stuff, but I'll tell you a few right now. Get involved with the blogger community (commenting, gmail, AJ Blogger Community Google Plus), get to know people on AJ that have blogs, learn more about blogger, be a consistent poster, and don't be afraid to advertise on Animal Jam. Anyways, if you want a more in depth read on some tips, here's a link to a post that will help: https://theanimaljamspring.blogspot.com/2018/07/successful-aj-blogger-traits.html