Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Boat Travel For AJ

Hellllloooooo Jammers. (Is that better? The hello was no regular hello, lol)
I have a really cool idea, at least in my opinion. So, if you look at the world map, you'll realize that Jamaa is connected by many rivers.
These rivers basically have no point in the game, however. But what if they did? My idea for a cool new feature that could be added into AJ is boat travel. Now, I know nobody travels across lands to get places, they simply use the map. Boat travel, though, could be kind of like that one old AJ intro on the Blue Heron. It would take you different places in Jamaa by boat. The boat would travel through rivers. There could be a whole journey book for it, a shop, mini games, and maybe even multiple rooms on the boat. I picture it like a train station, where you'd have to wait every few minutes to board a boat. Then there would be certain places you could stop (each land) and get off whenever you want. I actually think this would be really cool.
What do you think about my idea? There's a lot more I've talked about to. I just wish AJHQ would truly read our blogs more, because we put effort into these types of posts. Anyways, that's the end of this post.

4 comments:

Violet AJ said...

That would actually be really cool. I bet if AJ added that people’s boredom would decrease:) Someone should let AJ know this idea, mind if I tell them this on Instagram?

Penguin55544 said...

Sure!

Anonymous said...

That’s a really good idea! Maybe you could comment this on thrir blog?

Naturalrebal9

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is actually a really good idea! :O It sounds really interesting. If AJHQ does decide to add a feature similar to this, I might have to log in and check it out even though I quit. I’ve always wanted there to be some sort of mode of transport (?) in Animal Jam. Haha. :P
-Purple (Can’t log in because I’m not on my iPad oof)