Thursday, February 19, 2015

Announcements

Anything new, friends? Sorry I haven't been posting, lots of Homework...
But I'm starting to not like AJ as much, though I won't quit. It feels good to do different things a lot of the time, because I have a life outside of AJ! Anyways, the party this Saturday is still going, and you're all invited. (P.S. it's for 4500 views instead of 5000, I haven't been posting and I can't get viewers if I don't!)
Make sure to come in your Swimming Trunks, because this is going to be a Pool Party! :P
Note: I will try my best to start posting every day, but I might post on four days during the week, they're not as busy. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays is when I will post! I am really busy on Mondays and Thursdays, and I just like to relax on Sundays :3 Anyways, I changed the Template. And now, I have to leave because we need to push somebody's car out of the driveway! O,O Bye Jammers!

No comments: