Monday, February 9, 2015

RIM, Valentine's day announcements, auditions and parties!

Why do weeks go by so fast? XD, anyways, lots of news to announce today.
First of all, my favorite show comes back the week after next week XD. 
On the more Animal Jam side, we have lots of things to announce! Let's get to it.
Today's RIM (Rare Item Monday) is the rare Heart Glasses!
And today's new den item is the Pizza Parlor light!
If you want an update on the Daily Explorer, it's not much besides telling what the RIM is, but here's a link to see Wild Explorers Episode #2! 
Who remembers the "Three In The Game" series I created? Here's the first episode!
And every weekend we are supposed to have The Voice AJ, but sadly I couldn't make it on AJ, our internet was down for a long time. But, watch this video!
Open Call auditions are beginning for The Voice AJ Season 3 on February 28th and March 1st. Go to Oceanica3333's den, the host of The Voice AJ, and she decides if you pass to go onto the real show.
Note: Anyone that gets eliminated has the right to audition again! And auditions just aren't on that day, there will be more to come.
This coming weekend, Valentine's day, my family and I might go to a Hotel. So, don't be surprised if I can't get on AJ. However, I think I talked them into bringing my laptop :P, so I think I can get on in the morning and night. 
And for the parties, don't forget about my friend Nafaria9's Valentine's party this weekend! I will try to make it Naffy! Then, we have the Animal Jam Spring 5,000 views party, coming soon!
Until next time! (I've been thinking about changing the post's font, so keep your eyes peeled!)

No comments: