Monday, February 2, 2015

RIM, Fman122?!?

Hello Jammers, as you can see, it's getting closer to Valentine's day!
Pick yours up today before they're gone!
The Superbowl ended with the England Patriots winning. I don't watch it xD, though I heard it on the news. Oh, and it's Groundhog day. He saw his shadow! 6 more weeks of Winter! :D 
Anyways, I found someone in Jamaa Township today... is this Fman122?
Yes, I know what you're thinking, but I think I heard this was an Fman account one day! For now, I guess it remains something to solve. :3
Here's the update for the Daily Explorer!

I know that this is closed now, though good luck to anyone that entered!
Finally, what could this mean?
Looks like another party... hmm... 
Yes, the 5,000 views party has been scheduled! I hope to see you guys come! Usually the background part of the invitation gives a hint what the party will look like................................................
That's all, until next time :)

No comments: