Saturday, October 31, 2015

Agar.io gameplays, New Video Recorder, and Night of Phantoms!

Hello Jammers, sorry for the shortage of posts in the past week. But I decided to post today because- well, it's Night of the Phantoms! I hope you all enjoy your day and get as much candy as you can :)
Since I haven't been posting much- the idea of authors is always coming into mind. I don't know if I should, but that could be the only way to keep posting a lot. I mean I have a little time to post, but barely. I have a lot of stuff to do during the day. Tell me what you guys think, but anyways, let's begin the post. 

Wait- one more thing. I just realized the Jamaalidays come in about 1 month XD!
Okay, here's today's new items.

Well, now, I wanted to say that sometime soon I will start making Agario gameplays. I don't know, when, but I'm getting a Screen Recorder that works for my type of laptop.
Nextly, I wanted to say that I will at least be posting 4 posts a week in November. I'm not going to let this go because I need to keep blogging.
Okay, that's all for now, and I'll be posting The Voice AJ later.

No comments: