Saturday, October 3, 2015

Night of the Phantoms RELEASED! (C day)

Hey Jammers, sorry I didn't post this yesterday, but here is the update that came out!
(And since it's a C day, I'll be posting a video, along with a few new items.)
Firstly, here's the Daily Explorer update!





Bitter Sweets is back! That brings so many memories back... and the Spooky Party! And the Haunted Mansion- Epic Haunted Manor! And of course, the Phantom Vortex!
I'm ready for all these new things to do. Aren't you? Oh, and here's what Jamaa looked like when I logged in!
The phantoms are back, the trees are dying, and the Pumpkins are out!
Here are all the new items that came to store just in time for the Night of Phantoms.
Also, you guys know when you play Phantom Vortex, you get a prize if you pass level 5? Here's what I got.
Is this the only prize? We'll find out as we play it again.
Here is today's video!
Finally, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Okay Jammers, that's all for now. However, TWO episodes of The Voice AJ will air today! 
And guess what else? On October 10th, The Animal Jam Spring will be EXACTLY one year old. I can't wait, because there's going to be another party! I'll see you soon Jammers, bye!


No comments: