Friday, October 23, 2015

Too old? Nah.

Well, it's been getting into my head- ALOT- lately. I think I'm too old for AJ and it doesn't make me very happy anymore. I'm not quitting, but I just don;t like it anymore. I'll still post for something to do, and of course, for my friends. Oh, by the way, I dont have school today, which is why I'm posting so late. 
Anyways, here is today's new item.
Oh, by the way, on my free time I've been playing Agario. I don't know why, but it is very addicting! Try it out, but be careful, people can be creative with their names o3o. I even got onto the leaderboard a couple of times! (I was Godz Doge)
Well, that's about all for today. But one more thing.... I'm going to start posting about more games than Animal Jam, so don't be surprised if you see something different. Bye jammers!

No comments: