Thursday, August 24, 2017

First Day of 8th Grade (And a Huge Apology)

It honestly feels like it's been years since my last post!
I am finally back. Ugh, I missed out on posting most of this month. I honestly don't know why. This month, I think I just needed a break though.I didn't want anything to do for a while. I was pretty lazy, but I wanted to take advantage of that because school was starting soon. Well, here I am today, on the morning of my first day of 8th grade. I will begin my regular posting schedule again, and guys... I am really sorry about the long absence.
I have to go now, but I'll see you later!

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Don't worry about it Penguin! Sometimes we all need a break from doing what we love in this case for you blogging! Can't wait to see your posts again!

Lostfairy said...

It's all good, Penguin!! ^.^ I wasn't too worried, sometimes people just need breaks.

See you on your next post! ;)