Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Scented Candle and New Update Post Set Up

Hey guys! I am back late at night to give you today's update post. 8th grade for me has been loaded with homework from every class. I get daily homework in Math, too, and I'm in the advanced class. This school year is probably preparing me for High School next year. 
Anyways, the new item today can be found in Jam Mart Furniture!
The net part of this post is going to be explaining why new way of update posts. Since I'll barely have any time to be on the computer now, update posts will be shortened. Now I'll write about the new item and one other interesting thing. I'm sorry that this is happening, but hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with the schedule and post much more on weekends! 
It's getting late now, and I have to finish this up. I'll be back next time!

1 comment:

Sarahkey said...

Eek I'm so sorry I haven't been commenting lately D: