Friday, August 25, 2017

What did I miss out on?

Hey guys!
Over my break from blogging, I did miss out on a lot of things. The biggest was probably Animal Jam's eclipse.
A few days before the real Solar Eclipse, AJHQ made its own game have one. This was a cool idea and I do think it was something I should've been around for.
I haven't kept up with the community much either for the last month. I'm going to try and get back into that, too, but now with the stress of schoolwork. I am going to work hard this year. I am playing basketball for school, getting daily math homework, have t read, and I will be studying every subject each night. I also want to work out at the gym for a little while and play basketball with friends. 8th grade will be a challenge, and today is my second day.
That's pretty much all for now! I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Ah, 8th grade. That feels like forever ago when really it was like, 2 years ago. XD

You'll do great at 8th grade, Penguin! I know it!

And if you can't post every day, its totally fine! I post once a week and you could do that too, if you want. :)

I can't think of anything else that you missed... I'm just glad you're back! ^.^