Sunday, September 3, 2017

8th Grade Difficulties

Hey everyone!
I haven't posted for a few days, and I am sorry for that. But I want to explain something. 8th grade is honestly way harder than last year. I get homework in every class daily, and have to keep up with reading. All this has taken up my entire nights until my mom forces e to go to bed. I really need to start staying up later. (I'm supposed to go to bed at 10 but I want 2 more hours lol)
Honestly, the reason I've not been as organized with posting this school year is because of school itself. It's an important thing to me and I really think they're preparing everyone for High School. If I can somehow manage to stay up later every day, I will be able to make daily posts easily again without worrying. For now, they'll have to be squeezed in to my schedule.
I hope you all understand this, and I'm really sorry. I've been so busy and I feel like I lack the skills I usually had to blog daily. 
Anyways... there will be more posts coming later. I have a 3 day weekend because of Labor Day. Until then, goodbye!

No comments: