Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Maple Leaf Rug and Template Updates

Hi everyone!
No, I didn't magically disappear. Homework got a little overwhelming again this week. But here I am, ready for another update post.
The new item can be bought in Jam Mart Furniture and represents the autumn theme. 
 I want to let you all know that I'm working on this blog's template.It is pretty messy right now, but I should be able to finally finish it tomorrow morning before school. I have a good idea in mind for it and an amazing soundtrack I discovered recently. 
Also, let me just ask any of you who read a lot- have you ever obsessed over a character? Like, literally, having a fictional crush on them? It happened to me in some books and I seriously can't get over them lol. This was pretty random, but I was hoping I wasn't the only person. 
I have to go now; it is getting pretty late. I hope you enjoyed, though! I'll see you next time.

No comments: