Monday, September 4, 2017

September 4, 2017

Honestly, time goes by fast. What even happened to this year? It's almost as if 2017 never even existed, and it's just been a distant memory. It's already almost over.
Seriously. Time is going by so fast that I'm already listening to Christmas music. (Oh wait I listen to that all year lol)
But, hopefully, you all get what I mean. This year is going by so fast I just can't believe it. I just needed to tell this to someone, because it couldn't get off my mind.

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

I SO get what you mean. Where's my summer? Didn't I just finish school? Didn't I just start enjoying summer weather? Didn't the snow just melt? Didn't I just have a great Christmas? Didn't I just have my 14th birthday? Since when am I turning 15 this year?!

HELP! WE NEED TO PAUSE TIME!!

Sarahkey said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! This year has gone by super duper fast O.o Almost Fall, Fall always goes by so fast, winter is always the slowest season!