Friday, September 15, 2017

Forgotten Archive Update

Hi everyone!
For anyone to post daily, it takes a lot of dedication. You have to have a true passion for posting and be able to manage time perfectly. I didn't work so hard with school last year, and now it's getting nearly impossible to post. 
From now on, I'm deciding I'll try to post regularly as much as possible. I'll just have to stay up a little later and NOT procrastinate. I'll have to use all of my time after I get home to do work and post. Maybe, on a day with less work, I'll be able to even get online AJ for a while.
Anyways, that's the plan for now. There was recently an update yesterday, and the first page is what you'e all probably waiting for. 
Yep... now there is a Forgotten Archive under the restored Zios statue. This whole scheme AJHQ is making here- well, it's actually interesting. I like the fact that the statue was restored, and an underground "forgotten archive" was added. This adds more lore into the game, more conspiracies, and just returns the feeling of curiosity you get as a young kid playing the game. I'm eager to figure out what all the messages in the place will mean. A post will probably be coming up about them later.
The rest of the update was petty much just new pets, dens, armor, etc. Just your regular minor updates. However, the Pet Scorpion is kinda cool. 
I have to go now, but I will be back late. Hopefully I'll be able to keep this new idea to post!
(P.S. I'm making a new signature thing to put at the bottom of my posts. The old one is just getting... old.)

No comments: