Thursday, September 28, 2017

Animal Jam Update: Night of the Phantoms 2017

Hey everyone!
Now, before you think "WHY HAS PENGUIN RISEN FROM THE VERY DEAD PIT OF LOST BLOGGERS OF FORGOTTEN HOPE?", I'd like to tell you that I'm not actually dead. No, I am just returning again. School is pretty hard (god, it's like I make up excuses every time involving school, but I'm really not) and I am trying so hard to keep up with blogging. Actually, well, I'm not trying that hard. I would have the time if I didn't decide to read as much. Honestly, literature is one of the best arts ever invented, and I have really started to realize that. I try to read for about 3 hours a day, do my homework, and go to the gym (at boys and girls club) for a while. This pretty much takes up my whole night. On weekends, I work on my writing. I'm becoming obsessed with one of my stories, and it was an inspiration from multiple series I read. I honestly don't think Animal Jam is that important anymore. It's not that big in my life. The game is kinda, uhh, boring. I'm only here because I can't leave my friends, blog, or memories. I really hope you all understand this. I won't be able to post as much anymore, but I'll still do it whenever I can. I really miss last school year when I would post every day. 
Now, there was an update today. It includes one of AJ's seasonal celebrations.







This update wasn't bad, and I will probably make more posts on it this weekend. The last page, though, is kinda disturbing.
I have to go now, but I'll see you all next time!

No comments: