Thursday, September 21, 2017

New Template - The Last Magic

Hey everyone! I hope you like the new template I made. I've been thinking about it for a while now and just o the time to finish it. 

Anyways, I do have a little story behind this one, too. What if there was magic in this world? It would probably be the last magic. Magic can't be found by any regular person. But a young boy soon discovers that last bit of magic is accessible through the creepy, abandoned house next door. An old book gives him the access to a new dimension.There are portals across the world to a new dimension, and he discovers one there. He heads through the portal and discovers the most beautiful land of all. It is filled with thousands of different mythological creatures. However, he soon meets friends and others that have discovered the dimension- who are in desperate need of help. The land is in danger as an evil force wants to take it over. The land was once part of the human world until people stopped believing in magic. Evil gained power. But only the boy and his new "friend" have the power to save the land, and maybe, just maybe, their own world itself.

I am honestly really liking the idea of this story. I want to create it, and that's what I will be doing. I'm thinking about making it into a series like A Jammer's Dream, even if I don't get any readers. 
I have to go now, but I'll be back later. Goodbye! 


1 comment:

Wintertyme said...

Love the template