Sunday, October 1, 2017

Penguin's Posting Tutorial for the "Scholars"

Hey people of Jamaa- or Club Penguin- honestly, I can't remember what game I play these days (just kidding, don't worry). I haven't been able to post for yet another Saturday. Saturdays are becoming one of the busiest days of my week now. I've been reading a lot, writing a lot, and going to the gym on Saturdays. It takes up the whole day. So how am I going to start making sure I'll post on the weekends? I need to do them first thing in the morning, or as early as possible. Also, from now on, I'm going to start posting when I get home from school. As long as I don't procrastinate on the computer, I'll be fine. This is my posting tutorial for any Animal Jam bloggers that care about school and want to post as much as they can. Get them done first thing. If you have a lot of homework, do it right after school. You see, I have to go to Boys and Girls club, so it gives me less time in the afternoon to actually be on the computer. 
I have to go now. It's getting late for me. I'll see you all later! 

No comments: