Monday, October 2, 2017

Jack O' Lantern Wall Sticker and Default Den Pathway Hidden Feature

GUESS WHO MIGHT BE BACK TO REGULAR POSTING?
Yeah, me.
I haven't even been posting regularly for so long, and just making this update post feels good. I honestly feel like I will be able to post again more often now if I stick to the tight schedule.
Just to point this out, I've noticed how horrible the views on this blog are. It had so much more potential, but when I really let it go back around early August, it lost views. I don't really care about them anymore, and I'm only here again to log the history of Animal Jam/provide interesting posts.
Now, on with the post. The new item today is Halloween themed and can be purchased in Jam Mart Furniture!
I just recently saw something in the default den that I never noticed before. I swear that it wasn't thee before, but I could be wrong. Look at the pathway. Did you ever notice the stones were colored? I don't remember them being that way and I just realized this.

I find this cool and weird at the same time. How did I never notice? 
I'm going to end this post here. Hopefully you all enjoyed it! I'll be back next time.

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Yay! Welcome back, Penguin! I'm sorry about the views, my blog has been a little dead too. But it's ok! I don't post for views, LOL! ;P

Oh yeah, those stones have been there forever! XD