Monday, October 23, 2017

Rare Book of Spells and Haunted Forest Party Secrets

Hi everyone!
Today I'm finally back for another update post with a new schedule. Hopefully this time I will be able to stick around every day again.
Anyways, today is Monday, and that means another RIM is in stores. Today's is the Rare Book of Spells!
Secondly, I'm going to share with you some secrets about the Haunted Forest party. More than likely, you'll know them. But these are just fun things you can do there. 
First of all, if you remain in 'the mist' (I'm making a Stephen King reference there...) you'll turn into a ghost.
The next secret here is about the bats. Not as many people know about this. If you click on the full moon, a ton of bats will come flying down.
That's all of the secrets I'll be talking about for now!
I hope you all enjoyed the post today. Also, I've decided that I'll generate the winner of the giveaway tomorrow. It'll take a few minutes, and right now, I don't really have that much time.
Anyways, until next time, goodbye!

No comments: