Saturday, October 7, 2017

Returning Boarded-Up Window + New Brick Item Idea

Hi guys! 
Today is Saturday and I have a bunch of things to post about. But first, before we get to them, here is the new item in stores today. It can be purchased at Jam Mart Furniture and continues the Halloween theme of items. 
Now, while I was at Epic Wonders, I came up with an idea. You see, there are only three types of brick available there: Gold, Silver and Bronze. What if there was a Diamond Brick? It would look like the ones below, but made completely out of diamond. I'm assuming it would cost diamonds, too.
I think it would be a cool item to collect. 
Anyways, that's all I have for today's update post! Stay tuned because I have more posts coming. Information on the giveaway will be released soon, too. Until my next post, though, this is goodbye.

No comments: