Monday, June 18, 2018

Reacting To Old Posts (Again) (Possibly Videos, Too)

Hey guys!
I don't know how many people really read this blog anymore, but I've finally decided that I'm going to start posting more often. That doesn't mean every day, or every other day, or even every week. I'll just be posting more often than I used to this year. I probably won't be posting every day, but I'll do it whenever I feel like it. I've been wanting to get back into the AJ community for a while now. Besides, summer is here, so why not now?
I do have to say one thing, though. It seems like life just repeats itself every year, especially as a child/teen. Every year, there is school for 9 months. The summer comes for a few months. Then it's back to school. Holidays come and you don't expect big responsibilities over time. But now that I'm going to High School this fall, I'm starting to realize how little time I have left as a kid still. It's pretty scary. Time goes by fast. Things won't be the same after school ends.
Okay, that's my rant on that little thing. Now, I want to say a few other things before I get to the main part of this post. I want to start talking more with my friends on this game, or just in the Blogger Community. I haven't had a real conversation with any of you guys for so long. It's not anyone's fault, though, it's just been my personal decision to not play the game or post as much. If you're a friend of mine reading this, just know that I'll be willing to talk more again. I'll be more active on the game.
Ugh, okay, I have another topic to talk about. I promise, though, I'll get on with the main part of this post after this. I just wanted to say something about the success of this blog. It's obviously went down drastically in page view statistics, but that's not what I'm worried about. I used to always want a blog so bad and have it become successful. Overall, I've achieved that. I've made a lot of posts that help people and the blog has connected me with a lot of amazing people. That's really what I realized matters over time. So, what is in hold for the future of The Animal Jam Spring? I'm not sure yet, but more posts will be coming, and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon.
Now, as the title reads, I was planning on reacting to some old posts (and possibly videos). The post is linked here: http://theanimaljamspring.blogspot.com/2015/04/quitting-blogger.html 

The title of it is "Quitting Blogger?..."
And I was in 5th grade, lol. That's just... weird. The introduction sentence is pretty awkward, too. Hiya, my peoples! Where is the grammar? Why the world peoples? The worst part is that I announced myself to be quitting almost out of nowhere, and then acted like it wasn't important, didn't really explain it, and moved on with the AJ updates. These posts are so funny to look back at.

I didn't take much time looking at that post because I have something much better in store for you. I'm just gonna go ahead and react to some of the worst videos on my youtube channel. I never make videos, but I use youtube a lot.
Okay, please don't spread the word about these videos. You guys are lucky I'm even showing these on my blog, because these are an example of how cringey I was back in the elementary days. I'm actually sure that some of my friends have already seen this. In the video below, I was just talking about friends, and playing some mini games. My god, this is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
LISTEN TO THE VOICE! Trust me, it's gotten so much deeper. I also tried to act so sophisticated when I made the video, and I think you can tell. This video is just.. I don't even know. Listen to how I tried to carry on a conversation the whole time; it's just the most awkward thing my ears have had to endure. (Not that I could do any better today lol)
But yeah, that's me from about 3-4 years ago. I find it funny, though. Here's the link to my channel if you actually want to watch more of my old, cringey videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5stSgUU3ZMX8gVo4tnGdzQ 
That wraps up what I have to post about. Expect more posts soon, though. If I don't end up posting soon, however, don't worry, I won't be dead!

8 comments:

Skylar said...

Uh. Hey

Penguin55544 said...

that really you?

LilKinzie, Your old friend said...

Will you be posting more Non-Cringey content to your youtube in the future ? :)

Penguin55544 said...

Not sure. Definitely not AJ videos if I did, though. And definitely not on that channel.

Skylar said...

Yep it's me. I somehow ended up here in a wave of nostalgia.

Penguin55544 said...

We should make a time to talk on AJ and catch up, if you can.

Skylar said...

Definitely. I'd like to. I don't know if you still use your youtube channel but I could message you on that and we can pick a time there?

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, I still use it, just to watch videos though. I'll message you