Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Rooms That Have Been Removed

Hi guys!
Today I wanted to talk about rooms that have been removed from the game. I find this an interesting topic because of the questions that can be created.
Let's just get right into this post. The first, and probably most known, is the old Medical Center.
Image result for animal jam old medical center sounds
Nobody really knows why this one was removed, besides the fact that the Sol Arcade ended up replacing it. This is the main question with these rooms: why were they removed? Anyways, the old Medical Center probably created a lot of weird events. I joined AJ a long time ago, but can't remember if I ever visited this place. I have vague memory of those times. Something interesting about this old Medical Center, though, is that there's a supposed soundtrack that goes with it. I can't seem to find it anymore, though, and I'm pretty sure it was removed due to copyright or something like that. I remember hearing it, however. It was a bunch of tools being used. It was oddly unsettling.
Another room that was removed was the Adventure Command Post.
Image result for animal jam adventure command post
This was a place released in 2016 made for 2d adventures. It was kind of useless because there was already an adventure base camp to put these adventures in. It seemed like AJHQ just wanted to make the Command Post to make the game more interesting with a new room, but they realized it was useless, so they removed it. An interesting fact about this place was that it was, at one point, only for members. I don't remember if they ever allowed non-members to enter it, though I'm pretty sure it was a members only area. The first time I went there, I recall someone saying "this is a great place to get away from non-members". I think I argued with them. It was also probably removed due to non member discrimination in the room.
Those are all of the rooms that I'll be talking about in this post. There are definitely a lot more, but I couldn't fit them all into one post. I hope you enjoyed, still! 

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I totally forgot about those places.