Monday, December 24, 2018

Catching Up Before Christmas

Hi people. Yep, back at it again with the lame and awkward post intros.
I've decided to try and make a post that catches up with you all before Christmas gets here. Let's get right into it.
Everything has been going pretty good for me lately. I've gotten a break from harder school classes and basketball season is going way better than last year. Besides that, that's pretty much all I have to say about myself lol.
What should I talk about now? Well, I do have a few topics on mind.
#1: What can we expect from The Animal Jam Spring in 2019? To be honest, I'm not sure about this. I'd really like to post regularly again or even get posts every other day that are detailed. This blog isn't all dead yet and I still have hopes for the future. Like I always say, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. But I can't promise I'll be perfect on posting, I'm pretty lazy these days. 
#2: What about Animal Jam? This is the big question. So many people have quit and everyone is saying the game itself is getting worse. In my opinion, the game is getting a little worse based on the past few months, but I truly believe there is more in store for AJ in the upcoming years. It's a great game, even if you've grown out of it. Everyone on here has been intrigued by it at one point or another. I also don't think AJ is shutting down yet, either. It still makes good money and there are many players.
Umm... I can't think of any other topics. I guess that's about all then. Hopefully in 2019 our community can have a new Youtuber rise up and make everyone happy again. Maybe this blog itself could become the main source of AJ media! (ha, that's a joke)
To end this post, I'd like to say there is a lot more I could talk about. I just don't feel like writing any more. So...
I wish you all a merry Christmas! (or any other holiday you celebrate!)

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

I agree with what you said here Penguin!
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)