Sunday, December 30, 2018

OLD FASHIONED!

Hey guys and welcome back to another update post!

So I've decided to make an update post for the fun of it. Why not? I have nothing better to do right now, lol.
Here is the new item in stores today, helping us celebrate New Year's:
Now, since it is December, we get daily Jamaaliday gifts! And I don't now why I'm doing this, but here is today's gift.
The Snowflake balloon usually returns every year.
What do I do now? Usually, if this were 2016, I'd continue the post by adding on a segment about random stuff. Conspiracies, new features, and other things were the topics i used a lot. I have nothing else to think of right now so I think I'll end this post.
I made this post out of boredom, though also because I do want to get back into posting, and I just wanted the feeling for it again. I may be posting more in the upcoming days as I still have 4 days of winter break left. Stick around.

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

I love this new template penguin!