Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I'm even OLDER! Lol!

As you all know, yesterday was my birthday, meaning I'm 1 step closer to being... EVEN OLDER!
XD, there are two new den items today.

These are really cool items! But AJHQ needs to release more Cool NM items...
On the bright side, who knows of the Bouncy House party? Everyone, most likely.
Well, what if they made a Bouncy House DEN? That be be EPIC! But for once, they should make the new den for gems, not diamonds...
Once again on the bright side, look at what I found in the Daily Explorer!
panda animated GIF       Aww, aren't these Pandas cute?
Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post, that's all!

2 comments:

awesomepanda868 said...

No!!! Those pandas are NOT cute! They are ADORABLE, OUT-OF-THISE-WORLD AWESOME AND EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Happy belated birthday! :hands Pengy slice of yummy b-day cake:
-Panda

awesomepanda868 said...

'this