Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sorry, The Voice preview

Hello Jammers, sorry I haven't been posting much lately. 
Our family has been busy with New Year's Parties. 
Anyways, you all know The Voice premieres tomorrow, and it goes on for two more days! 
So, I decided I would show you my Preview I made! I hope it's cool! 
I will be posting tomorrow. For now, see ya!!!! Stay tuned for The Voice of AJ Season 2! 
Another reminder, is the Judging Panel has been changed. 
The Judges are: Me, Carrot04, Balaur, and Purplestarclub. 
Sorry Vi, we just don't think you can make it. However, we've decided you could be a Mentor, the person that helps the Judges train their contestants! (For example, on The Voice (real life) Pharrel brought Alicia Keys, Blake brought Little Big Town, ect.) I hope you will enjoy your new job, and if you think you can make it, you can become a Judge next season! We promise! Anyways, I hope to see you all next time, and The Voice is open for anyone who wants to come and watch it in the next three days! I will make an audience bench! Bye Jammers!

3 comments:

Violet AJ said...

I was getting excited to be a judge guess not anymore... I could of made it but guess all that excitement has left me..

Violet AJ said...

I also thought purplestarclub quit?

purple said...

I did, I came back for the holidays. As my studies will start to get more harder, I will go back to my quit. I have already half-quit but I will be here until I'm not busy, and you CAN be the judge because I can't arrive at that time.
--Purple