Monday, January 5, 2015

RIM And Back to School, New Series

Hello Jammers! 
Back to School, but worse, it's Monday :l 
Anyways, today's Rare are the Rare Deer Antlers! 
Also, here is a Cool Glitch my buddy and I found! (Black Hole) 
If you're wondering how to do the Black Hole, all you have to do is put a LOT of different colored items, the same items, on top of each other. The best example are the Spotlights. 
Here's an update on the Daily Explorer! (I know this was already there, but I never gave an update for it)
And don't forget the moving image! 
needle animated GIF
This one is REALLY Cool! It can be a really fun experiment for you to do! 
Finally, I will be starting a New Series called... 
Scammer Alert! 
I will be watching people in Jamaa Township, recording their scams, and giving updates on their Player Cards! XD, I will always be watching... 
First episode airs January 10th! 
Don't forget about my 3,000 Views party on Saturday, hope to see you there, and that's all for today! 

1 comment:

arcticpenguinII said...

MONDAY I AHET U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1