Saturday, January 24, 2015

Sorry!

Sorry Jammers that I haven't been posting as much lately, I've been very busy because of everything going on in the past few weeks :L 
I will start posting again soon! 
Updates for blog
Valentine's day template
Voting for Valentine's day Fashion contest- Votes due tomorrow! 
The Voice Battles- Stay tuned, later today! 
4,000 Views party- January 31st at 9:00 AM Central time! 
Oh, and before I go, my friend Carrot04's parents decided for her to delete all her blogs... 
So, I created a new one I would post whatever she says onto it! (It looks ALMOST the same as what she has now!) Carrotsthescooponanimaljam.blogspot.com! 
I hope you all know that she is very sad about what happened before, and be nice to her on the new blog! 
See ya later Jammers! Oh, and about the party, there MIGHT be a special guest coming... 

No comments: