Monday, January 12, 2015

RIM, Weird and funny things, Owls!

Hello Jammers, it's Monday, (Ugh) but the rare item is out today!
A little Pricey for a "macgical" necklace XD. To find it, head to Epic Wonders, and click the Green Orb!
In my opinion, this looks like it might be worth a little in the following years. It looks like there might be a glitched version of it.
Also, it's my Birthday tomorrow! I'm going to some huge restaurant with an All-you-can-eat Buffet O3O.
Now, a little while ago, look who and what I found in Jamaa Township!
I honestly have to say this is the MOST Hilarious picture I've ever gotten with someone that loves another person. I don't know why, this just looks weird.
Have you solved the Puzzle in the Jamaa Journal yet? Well, I did.
OWLS are coming to Jamaa! Wait, don't we have PET Owls? So, wouldn't Owls be the same size? Wait, they have pet Arctic Wolfs that SHOULD be the same size as a regular one. So, maybe the same with Owls? But wouldn't they still be too small? Or will it be a type of Owl that is larger? I guess we will find out soon.
Anyways, time for a Scammer Update.
This is a very pathetic way to Scam. Almost EVERYONE knows this is a Scam.
Do you all remember the AJ Play Wild app that Snowyclaw had talked about?
Well, we haven't gotten any news yet, so it must mean it won't be out for a while, only for Beta Players.
Now, if you're still wondering about the Owls, Click Here to go see some interesting facts about them!
Maybe those facts could give you some clues what type of Owl we have coming!
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I will see you all soon again!

No comments: