Saturday, December 27, 2014

Excellent Party, Emote Mysteries

Hello my fellow AJ Spring followers! 
Today's new item is the Snow Fort Corner Wall! Also very good for Snowball fights! XD! 
Also, the Party went VERY well! If you didn't make it, I will schedule ONE Other Party. 
More people came than who were in these pictures, they just had to go before I took some of them. (Thanks Naffy and Bally for coming!) 
Also, I was reading the Daily Explorer, and when I read about Christmas, it talks about new emotes. 
But, the problem is, HOW do you USE the emotes? 
Nobody is for sure how to use these, so for now, it remains an Emote Mystery! 
Also, I'm working on the Voice Preview! It will be posted soon, along with Fauna's AMAZING... well, I won't say yet. You will be Shocked. 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, see ya next time! 

3 comments:

arcticpenguinII said...

My party is soon, see my blog for time

Skylar said...

You guys will LOVE it!! I need Vi, though!! D: What if she doesn't get on!? P.S. I'm sorry I wasn't on most of the day, my friend came over pretty early in the morning and left in the afternoon.. I'm getting on AJ right now!

awesomepanda868 said...

Nice post! The party was so much fun! Ooh, what is this SURPRISE thing Carrot it doing? :wiggles eyebrows: XD
I made this guide on how to use some of the emotes!
http://animaljamgraphiccentral.blogspot.com/p/the-official.html
-Panda