Saturday, December 20, 2014

Daily Post #42, The Voice comes to a close

Hello Jammers! Today's Jamaaliday gift is the... Bow and Arrows? Huh. Those are usually on December 24th, not December 20th.
The new item today is the Winter Fire Pit!
Now, if you're in the Christmas Spirit, I found some BEAUTIFUL Christmas music!
If you want to listen to it, Click Here!
Now, The Voice ends today, and let me tell you, the Votes are VEEERRYYY close.
At least, that's what the host said to me earlier this morning. Also, if you just tell me who you vote for, that's okay. I got jamagrams for both of the artists, but I'm not even sure who has more votes. Only the host knows. Stay tuned to see who is THE VOICE OF AJ!
Now,when I read the Daily Explorer, something caught my eye.
Snowflake Science!
winter animated GIF
Isn't this pretty, and weird how they make it move? This is a great way to see a Snowflake develop!
Aww, and look at this cat playing in the snow!
snow animated GIF
Again, it's moving! Such a great idea!
And, here is Infinity Magicstone's report on the Jamaalidays!
Nice report, and Happy Jamaalidays to you!
Now, time for a Video to keep you guys happy. Also, I know I showed this Video once, but it's still a Christmas one, and you might not remember the whole thing! (This is COMPLETELY made out of just me. Every animal is me.)
I hope you enjoyed, and Happy Jamaalidays! I will announce who is eliminated from the Christmas Fashion show later, so get to voting and get your final votes in!
Bye bye!

No comments: