Saturday, December 13, 2014

Daily Post #35

Hello Jammers, Happy Saturday! 
When I went to log in, look what I found! :D 
This is the best the log in screen has ever been! (Which is my opinion, XD) 
Also, today's Jamaaliday gift is the Candy Cane Tie! 
Kind of Cool, right? 
Then, the new clothing item is the Pinecone Necklace!
Then, there's also a new Den Item, the Reindeer Poop! XDDD 
Now, as you all know, the Taste of AJ Premieres today! So, if you're a Judge and viewing this, try to get on today! 
Also, The Voice Semifinals are today! I hope your favorite makes it through to the finale, and I will see you all there! 
And the other thing, the AJ Spring Christmas Party is today at 2:00 PM Central! Don't forget to come! 
Now, the Christmas Fashion Show voting will be revealed today, with the fashionist with the most "no" votes is out. 
Finally, one more announcement! I will be giving away gifts during the Christmas Party! 
:) I hope to see you all there, watch the premiere of the Taste of AJ,and don't forget about The Voice! 
Finally, keep watching the tabs... you never know what could come. 
Daily Video time! 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, see ya next time, and Happy Jamaalidays!