Monday, December 22, 2014

Daily Post #44, Dirty Santa and Party Re-Scheduled

Hello my fellow Jammers! 
Today's Jamaaliday gift is the North Pole!
Now, here is today's rare! 
Cool! And even Non-Members can get it!
Now, look at these awesome new items that were also released! 


I was wandering around Jamaa yesterday, and saw this REALLY Creepy user. 
His user is Skaros. He was talking about Humans compared to the Creator, what the Universe is, what Humans are, what Animal Jam really is, and alot more. :Shivers: It was weird. My friends Cutiepup04 and Katie70406 were there. To watch Katie's video, click Here
Now, moving onto the Christmas Party, it was re-scheduled to 10:00 AM Central time, 8:00 AM Pacific time, 11:00 AM Eastern Time, and 9:00 AM Mountain Time. Hope I see you guys there, and if you don't show up, there is another party (the same one) the following day at the Same time! 
At the Party, we will be playing Dirty Santa. Make sure to bring at least one item that your willing to lose, 
and put it on your trade list. Though, everybody WILL end up with a Present in the end of the game. 
If you have many betas and are generous, I guess you could bring a Beta, though it's up to you. Just put any item on your list, and I will explain the game when people arrive. 
The Daily Explorer won't even WORK for me, so I can't show updates for it today. 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, sorry about no Video! I now have a Video Tab that you can view.
See ya later Jammers, possibly at the Party! 

No comments: