Monday, December 15, 2014

Daily Post #37

Hiya Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday gift is The Gift Express, also from last year!
Annnnnnd today's rare item is the Rare Topcoat!
And guess what? We can FINALLY Say it! CHRISTMAS IS NEXT WEEK!
I'm so excited!
Now, down to the Votes for the Christmas Fashion Show.
The two people that are out ARE.....
26ruede26 and Fluffy10086. Good job guys, you can try again next year!
Now, we are past 2,000 views, but by the time I arrange a Party, we will be to 3,000 Views!
So, stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for a 3,000 views party!
Finally, I've decided to re-schedule the Christmas Party for next Sunday, I will arrange a time soon.
Now, here's the Daily Video. (Sorry, I've been lazy today :P, tomorrow I will post more, expecially because it's Monday today)
That's all for today Jammers, see ya next time!

No comments: