Thursday, December 4, 2014

Daily Post #26

Hola Fellow jammers!!!! 
Today's update day, which most of the new stuff is already here! :P



Wait though. You might be wondering, where's December's new adventure? 
Look what I found in the Calendar in Jamaa Township. 
On December 4th, it talks about Jamaaliday Rescue! But why doesn't the Jamaa Journal talk about it? 
Hmm... 
I might not post tomorrow or something, my Mother's going to the Hospital, and it will depend on the results... 
Anyways, on the bright side, The Voice voting closes tomorrow at 10:00 PM! 
If you're not happy with the results right now, hurry up and Vote! 
Only 3 out of the 4 are moving on to next week's show! 
And before I leave, how about I give you guys a Video to watch! 

 

I will be giving a Jamaaliday video about Animal Jam about every day to Count down!  
Anyways, bye bye for now Jaaaaaammmmmers! 



No comments: