Sunday, December 21, 2014

Daily Post #43, Party Today

Hiya Jammers! 
Today's gift are the Elf Shoes!
The new items today are the Winter Fire Pit Table and the Snowflake Crown!

Then, I had a Fashion Show. Somebody got mad and Cussed when they got out, so report them! 
Then, it all came down to One person, here is the Winner! 
Now, the person that is out for the CHRISTMAS Fashion Show ISSSSS..... 
:Drum roll: 
1414dj. Sorry, you may participate in the Annual Spring Fashion Show next time! 
Also, the Christmas Party starts soon! Make sure to come. Right now, I've arranged it to 2:00 PM Central Time. Please come this time!
Now, I'm going to have a Christmas Exchange, so everyone bring a Gift! Actually, we're going to have Dirty Santa. XD. If nobody comes, my FINAL re-schedule will be Monday, December 22nd at 10:00 AM.
And, for a back up time if that doesn't work, I will re-schedule it to Tuesday, December 23rd, at 10:00 AM. 
Now, when I checked the Daily Explorer, it was really glitched. Though, here is what I could Scavenge! 

All entries in the Comments of the Daily Explorer are due Today at 9:00 PM MDT time! 
Make sure to enter, and you could be a Lucky Jammer. I'm entering :D! 
Now, time for the Daily Video. 
I hope you all enjoyed today's Post, Happy Jamaalidays, and it's really only 3 days until Christmas! 
December 22nd, 23rd, and 24th is left! :D 
Bye bye!


No comments: